This page contains detailed information on how to remove clrmamepro for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Roman Scherzer. More info about the program clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. clrmamepro's primary file takes about 6.17 MB (6469120 bytes) and is named cmpro64.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside clrmamepro. They occupy about 6.20 MB (6505039
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (6.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.08 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.07.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program offered by Roman Scherzer. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase clrmamepro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found automatically. After you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-29 17:43:14.753