clrmamepro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Roman Scherzer. Click on mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
to get more information about clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. clrmamepro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove clrmamepro. The application's main executable file is titled cmpro64.exe and occupies 8.03 MB (8422400 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in clrmamepro. They occupy 8.07 MB (8458344
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.31.3
of clrmamepro. For other clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program offered by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro program will be found automatically. When you click clrmamepro in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 11:25:15.160