clrmamepro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. More information on Roman Scherzer can be found here
. You can see more info on clrmamepro at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. Usually the clrmamepro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove clrmamepro. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.78 MB (8157696 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.81 MB (8193640
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
This page is about clrmamepro version 4.00.28.0
only. You can find below a few links to other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application by Roman Scherzer. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro program will be found automatically. When you select clrmamepro in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:28:46.753