This web page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Open here
where you can read more on Roman Scherzer. Detailed information about clrmamepro can be seen at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. Usually the clrmamepro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, depending on the user's option during install. clrmamepro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.79 MB (8165888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with clrmamepro. They take about 7.82 MB (8201832
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.29.1
alone. For more clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete clrmamepro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro app will be found very quickly. When you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:06:02.843