This page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Roman Scherzer. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. clrmamepro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the clrmamepro's main executable file and it takes approximately 38.67 KB (39599 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro contains of the executables below. They take 8.01 MB (8396463
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (38.67 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.38.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-19 10:39:32.897