This web page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. You can find out more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. Please open mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. clrmamepro's primary file takes about 6.38 MB (6689792 bytes) and is named cmpro64.exe.
The following executables are contained in clrmamepro. They take 6.41 MB (6725725
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (6.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.14.0
only. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application marketed by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. When you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 08:23:21.847