This web page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. More information about Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. Further information about clrmamepro can be seen at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.94 MB (8322560 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.97 MB (8359528
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.10 KB)
The current page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.37.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase clrmamepro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro application will be found automatically. When you click clrmamepro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-04 03:01:28.493