clrmamepro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. Go over here
for more info on Roman Scherzer. More data about the application clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove clrmamepro. The program's main executable file is labeled cmpro.exe and its approximative size is 4.77 MB (4998144 bytes).
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.80 MB (5034060
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro.exe (4.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.07 KB)
The current page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.10.0
only. For more clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program released by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase clrmamepro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select clrmamepro in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The publisher is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 02:52:36.703