This web page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Roman Scherzer. Please open mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. clrmamepro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.63 MB (6955008 bytes) on disk and is named cmpro.exe.
clrmamepro contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.67 MB (6991970
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro.exe (6.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.10 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.37.1
only. For more clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application released by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The publisher is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-05 15:50:46.790