clrmamepro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. More information about Roman Scherzer can be found here
. You can see more info related to clrmamepro at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. clrmamepro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.38 MB (6689792 bytes) on disk and is labeled cmpro64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside clrmamepro. They occupy about 6.41 MB (6725725
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (6.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
This data is about clrmamepro version 4.00.16.0
alone. For other clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by Roman Scherzer. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete clrmamepro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select clrmamepro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:01:45.007