clrmamepro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. Further information on Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. Please open mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove clrmamepro. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's main executable file and it occupies about 8.04 MB (8427520 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.07 MB (8467119
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (38.67 KB)
This info is about clrmamepro version 4.00.41.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove clrmamepro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-04 21:59:58.870