clrmamepro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Further information on Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. More information about the software clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. Usually the clrmamepro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called cmpro64.exe and occupies 7.79 MB (8163328 bytes).
The executables below are part of clrmamepro. They take an average of 7.82 MB (8199272
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.29.2
of clrmamepro. You can find below info on other application versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program marketed by the software company Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro program will be found very quickly. After you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The publisher is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:36:09.663