This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall clrmamepro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Roman Scherzer. Detailed information about clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. clrmamepro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.77 MB (5003776 bytes) on disk and is labeled cmpro.exe.
The following executable files are contained in clrmamepro. They occupy 4.81 MB (5039692
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro.exe (4.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.07 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.12.1
only. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program offered by the software company Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall clrmamepro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select clrmamepro in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-10 02:21:30.907