This page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Open here
where you can get more info on Roman Scherzer. You can get more details on clrmamepro at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder (same installation drive as Windows). clrmamepro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.02 MB (8413696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside clrmamepro. They take about 8.06 MB (8453295
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (38.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.40.0
of clrmamepro. You can find here a few links to other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete clrmamepro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro app will be found automatically. When you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-09 01:46:15.297