This web page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Open here
where you can find out more on Roman Scherzer. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. Usually the clrmamepro program is found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.04 MB (8425984 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.07 MB (8461928
bytes) on disk:
- cmpro64.exe (8.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The current page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.33.0
alone. For other clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program released by Roman Scherzer. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall clrmamepro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro application will be found automatically. After you click clrmamepro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 20:53:42.640