Search Web Know
You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Open here
for more information on Search Web Know. More information about Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Web Know. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.82 KB (356168 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Web Know. They take 871.32 KB (892232
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5877.13195
of Search Web Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by Search Web Know. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Web Know in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 17:25:19.330