Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. Open here
for more information on Search Web Know. More information about Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Web Know's primary executable file and it occupies around 347.84 KB (356184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Search Web Know. They take about 871.34 KB (892248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5894.18311
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by Search Web Know. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-29 02:19:25.103