Search Web Know
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. You can read more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Web Know. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Web Know's main executable file and it occupies about 347.84 KB (356192 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They take 871.34 KB (892256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.84 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5891.307
alone. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found automatically. When you click Search Web Know in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 11:48:04.397