Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Further information on Search Web Know can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
to get more data about Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 347.88 KB (356224 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Web Know. They take about 871.38 KB (892288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.88 KB)
This info is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5920.27485
only. For more Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application released by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. When you click Search Web Know in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 03:51:58.477