Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. You can read more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Search Web Know at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Search Web Know is C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5906.11149
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-03 00:20:20.373