Search Web Know
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Web Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More info about Search Web Know can be found here
. More information about the software Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's choice. Search Web Know's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.83 KB (356176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Web Know. They take 871.33 KB (892240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5956.2265
of Search Web Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program by the software company Search Web Know. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Web Know in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 12:07:12.013