Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Go over here
for more information on Search Web Know. More data about the program Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Web Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 347.87 KB (356216 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Web Know. They take about 871.37 KB (892280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.87 KB)
This web page is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5922.12975
only. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found automatically. After you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-24 09:50:31.300