Search Web Know
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. You can find out more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Search Web Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 347.84 KB (356192 bytes).
Search Web Know is comprised of the following executables which take 871.34 KB (892256
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5914.4067
of Search Web Know. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by Search Web Know. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 08:38:30.503