Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Further information on Search Web Know can be seen here
. Detailed information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 304.23 KB (311528 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They take 827.73 KB (847592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.23 KB)
This info is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5875.10187
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application by Search Web Know. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 04:43:32.247