Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. Further information on Search Web Know can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.24 KB (311544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Search Web Know. They take about 827.74 KB (847608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.24 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5875.18561
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 14:13:54.270