Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More info about Search Web Know can be found here
. You can read more about on Search Web Know at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. Search Web Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.82 KB (356168 bytes).
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 871.32 KB (892232
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.82 KB)
This info is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5875.27546
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. When you click Search Web Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 03:11:30.187