Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More information about Search Web Know can be seen here
. More data about the program Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 347.87 KB (356216 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Search Web Know. They occupy about 871.37 KB (892280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.87 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5951.31079
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by Search Web Know. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 05:23:49.800