Search Web Know
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More data about Search Web Know can be read here
. You can see more info on Search Web Know at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Search Web Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 347.83 KB (356176 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Search Web Know. They take 871.33 KB (892240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.83 KB)
This info is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5876.20394
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by the software company Search Web Know. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 19:36:59.507