Search Web Know
This web page is about Search Web Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Additional info about Search Web Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. Search Web Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Search Web Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 347.85 KB (356200 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They take 871.35 KB (892264
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5896.11134
of Search Web Know. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program marketed by Search Web Know. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Web Know in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-22 17:52:16.260