Search Web Know
This page is about Search Web Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. You can find out more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. More details about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Web Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.80 KB (356152 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 871.30 KB (892216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5895.18313
of Search Web Know. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 18:22:40.057