Search Web Know
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. Further information on Search Web Know can be found here
. More information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Web Know's main file takes around 347.80 KB (356152 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They take 871.30 KB (892216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5867.31774
of Search Web Know. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:32:36.363