Search Web Know
This page is about Search Web Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. You can find out more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's web page. Search Web Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Search Web Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Web Know. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5952.9483
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application by Search Web Know. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. After you select Search Web Know in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 06:58:27.933