Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More information on Search Web Know can be found here
. Further information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, regulated by the user's decision. Search Web Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Web Know's primary executable file and it takes approximately 347.86 KB (356208 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 871.36 KB (892272
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.86 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5942.23853
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Web Know. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Web Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Web Know in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 05:41:54.117