Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More info about Search Web Know can be read here
. More details about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.82 KB (356168 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 871.32 KB (892232
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.82 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5895.4034
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by Search Web Know. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 12:57:50.420