Search Web Know
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Search Web Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. You can find out more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Search Web Know's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5917.27472
only. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program marketed by Search Web Know. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Web Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Web Know in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 11:56:00.140