Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. You can find out more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Search Web Know at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Search Web Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.83 KB (356176 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Search Web Know. They occupy about 871.33 KB (892240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.83 KB)
This page is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5960.8725
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Web Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program released by Search Web Know. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Web Know in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 21:46:42.720