Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Web Know. You can get more details about Search Web Know at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder, depending on the user's option. Search Web Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 347.86 KB (356208 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Search Web Know. They take about 871.36 KB (892272
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5948.31065
of Search Web Know. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application by the software company Search Web Know. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Web Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-19 23:00:28.850