Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. Go over here
for more info on Search Web Know. More information about the app Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Web Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.86 KB (356208 bytes).
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 871.36 KB (892272
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.86 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5923.34579
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application released by Search Web Know. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. When you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 20:48:48.210