Search Web Know
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More information about Search Web Know can be read here
. More information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. Search Web Know's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5922.41787
only. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by Search Web Know. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Web Know in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 19:08:12.637