Search Web Know
This info is about Search Web Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More information on Search Web Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Web Know on Search Web Know's web page. Search Web Know is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 347.80 KB (356152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Web Know. They take about 871.30 KB (892216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5877.40130
of Search Web Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by Search Web Know. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-04 07:46:19.017