Search Web Know
This info is about Search Web Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. Open here
for more details on Search Web Know. More information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Web Know. The program's main executable file occupies 306.15 KB (313496 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Web Know is composed of the following executables which take 829.65 KB (849560
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.15 KB)
This data is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5871.11961
only. For more Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program released by Search Web Know. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-28 17:05:03.270