Search Web Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Web Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. More data about Search Web Know can be read here
. Click on http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
to get more info about Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Search Web Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Search Web Know's main file takes about 347.84 KB (356192 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Web Know. They occupy an average of 871.34 KB (892256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.84 KB)
This data is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5923.5886
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Web Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by Search Web Know. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. After you select Search Web Know in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-16 21:17:26.320