Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More data about Search Web Know can be seen here
. More details about the application Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Search Web Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Web Know's main file takes about 347.80 KB (356152 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Search Web Know. They take 871.30 KB (892216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5882.22212
of Search Web Know. Click on the links below for other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 00:46:11.663