Search Web Know
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your systemSearch Web Know
. You can read more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Web Know. The program's main executable file is called 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Search Web Know is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5924.20199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program by the software company Search Web Know. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Web Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Web Know in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-15 10:44:37.000