Search Web Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Web Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. More information on Search Web Know can be found here
. Further information about Search Web Know can be seen at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Web Know program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Search Web Know is C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Search Web Know's main file takes around 347.83 KB (356176 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Web Know. They take about 871.33 KB (892240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5910.25652
of Search Web Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program by Search Web Know. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Web Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 16:26:09.820