Search Web Know
Search Web Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More information about Search Web Know can be found here
. Further information about Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 347.84 KB (356192 bytes) on disk.
Search Web Know contains of the executables below. They take 871.34 KB (892256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5882.31173
only. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program by the software company Search Web Know. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 15:28:18.280