JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More information on JPEXS can be seen here
. You can see more info on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 472.54 KB (483886
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.54 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.0.0
alone. For more JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by the software company JPEXS. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found very quickly. After you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 02:36:34.400