JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PCJPEXS
. Additional info about JPEXS can be found here
. You can get more details on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FFDec directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is named ffdec.exe and it has a size of 443.00 KB (453632 bytes).
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 7.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application by JPEXS. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-01 06:50:07.057