JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. Take a look here
for more details on JPEXS. You can read more about about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FFDec directory, subject to the user's option. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 473.34 KB (484703
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The current page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.1.01705
alone. You can find below a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-31 23:47:15.293