JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. You can read more on JPEXS or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ffdec.exe and it has a size of 443.00 KB (453632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They take an average of 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
This page is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 6.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application released by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-13 16:30:48.300